Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty Pasta Bake made with yoghurt, tuna and peppers
Make and share this Delicious Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 4 (350f).
- Add pasta to a saucepan of boiling water and allow simmer for about 9 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the red onion and peppers into small pieces and then fry in a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- After about 5 minutes, add the red pepper sauce and heat through for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the yoghurt tuna and black pepper
- Blend the mixture thorougly.
- Lay half the pasta at the bottom of a large dish, spread half the pepper mixture over the top. Repeat with the other half over the pasta and sauce, making sure the pasta is covered well.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Delicious served hot with green salad and crusty bread.