Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty Pasta Bake made with yoghurt, tuna and peppers
Make and share this Delicious Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 4 (350f).
- Add pasta to a saucepan of boiling water and allow simmer for about 9 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the red onion and peppers into small pieces and then fry in a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- After about 5 minutes, add the red pepper sauce and heat through for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the yoghurt tuna and black pepper
- Blend the mixture thorougly.
- Lay half the pasta at the bottom of a large dish, spread half the pepper mixture over the top. Repeat with the other half over the pasta and sauce, making sure the pasta is covered well.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Delicious served hot with green salad and crusty bread.
I'm not sure if I used the right kind of pepper sauce, but I really enjoyed the results (so, I guess it was the right one, regardless :) ). I used some Turkish sauce that also contained ground nuts and tomato paste. This was super-speedy and very delicious. It made good leftovers, too. Thanks for posting!