Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very Healthy, Moist and Delicious Dessert or Breakfast...
- 2 cups bananas, s (mashed)
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can crushed pineapple (Not the kind with Syrup, use the one where it is packed in its own juice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger or 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (14 ounce) canland of lakes sugar-free whipped topping (optional)
- Let butter soften to room temperature and mix with the sugar and the sugar substitutes.
- Next add eggs,then bananas,then buttermilk, then the vanilla.
- Combined the Flour,salt,spices,and baking soda, and gradually add to the liquid mixture.
- Last add the crushed pineapple and do not drain, the dry pudding mix and the chopped nuts.
- If batter seems a little thick add another 1/2 cup of Buttermilk or you can use applejuice or applesauce.
- Spray 4 loaf pans with a nonstick oooking spray then pour into the prepared pans. (about 3/4 full)
- Optional - Sprinkle batter with extra brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon for a pretty and crunchy topping.
- In a preheated to 350* oven, bake Loaves for 45 - 60 minutes depending on your oven.
- check after 45 minute with a toothpick just in case.
- Enjoy slices of this scrumptious bread topped with Land o Lakes Sugar free whipped topping or just serve with a cup of coffee or a tall glass of milk.
- These loaves can also be frozen in a Freezer bag or container for at least 8 weeks. I have done this and they taste great, just make sure you seal the bags ( I double them!) Air Tight.