Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This tastes just like Olive Garden's. Great to take to any gathering - it will be gone in no time!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese (or reg. it doesn't matter)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach, and mix until blended.
- Store in a container until you are ready to use.
- Spray glass pie pan with cooking spray, pour in dip, and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve with toasted bread.
We loved this. I made this at my stepdaughters house to snack on before we took my GD shopping with her birthday money. Everyone loved it. I didn't change a thing about this one. Wonderful. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 07
What an exceptional dip. Everyone loved the combination of flavors and the warm ooey gooey cheese. I served it with assorted crackers. Even those who don't like artichokes, loved this! hanks for sharing Lilkari23.