This tastes just like Olive Garden's. Great to take to any gathering - it will be gone in no time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese (or reg. it doesn't matter)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt.
- 2Add the artichoke hearts and spinach, and mix until blended.
- 3Store in a container until you are ready to use.
- 4Spray glass pie pan with cooking spray, pour in dip, and top with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- 6Serve with toasted bread.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 814.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: