Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I combined many pieces of many different recipes to make this one. The blue cheese adds a nice little bite! I usually make a whole batch at once, and freeze what I don't use right away. They are great as replacements for the frozen patties you get from the store. You could easily substitute ground turkey or chicken in these too. The McCormick Grill Seasoning I use is the 25% less sodium Montreal Steak flavor, though I don't see why you couldn't try another!
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons McCormick grill seasoning
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces blue cheese
- Lightly crumble the beef in a big bowl. Add remaining ingredients, sprinkling evenly (or close to) across top of beef.
- Gently mix/toss all ingredients together by hand, being careful not to squish the meat.
- Form into 12 patties and grill for 10-15 minutes, flipping once.