1/3 Photos of Delicious Graham Apple Coffee Cake
This cake can be served warm or cold, it is simply amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For the topping: combine all ingredients; set aside.
- 3To make the cake: in a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 4Add in the butter or margarine (if using) and milk; beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Add in eggs; beat for another 2 minutes more.
- 6Spread batter in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 7Sprinkle the chopped apples on top of the batter.
- 8Then sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the apples.
- 9Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Graham Apple Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 385.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g