1/11 Photos of Delicious Corn Muffins
These delicious corn muffins were served at Kenny Roger's restaurant. I found the recipe on "Top Secret Recipes". I love to serve them with BBQ. They are so good it is almost like eating a dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix butter, sugar, honey, eggs, and salt into a large bowl.
- 3Add flour, cornmeal, and baking powder and blend thoroughly.
- 4Add milk while mixing.
- 5Add corn to mixture and work into mixture.
- 6Do not mash corn, the whole kernel is baked into the muffin.
- 7Fill a muffin pan with 12 paper/foil muffin cups and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are light brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g