Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy, and delicious. One of my favorites!
- 26 vanilla wafers
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate or 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Place wafers in plastic bag, seal bag, with rolling pin or palm of hand crush wafers into small pieces.
- Combine wafers and white chocolate; set aside.
- In a small saucepan stir 1/2 cup of cream, chocolate and sugar over medium heat, until chocolate melts.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat 1/2 cup cream just until soft (do not over beat).
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- In glasses, layer 1/2 wafer, 1/2 mousse, 1/2 berries, dividing this all evenly.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream, and chocolate curls (if desired).
"Delicious" exactly as the title says! Very pretty dessert served in tall dessert glasses. I used fresh strawberries and semisweet chocolate.This is certainly one to be made again and again ejoyed by all ages!!!