1/2 Photos of Delicious Chicken Tikka Skewers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice or 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1Cut the chicken into 1" cubes; sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and leave for approx 10 minutes.
- 2For the marinade, combine yogurt, garlic, ginger and ground spices in a bowl until mixed well.
- 3Thread chicken on to skewers and brush liberally with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, better overnight.
- 4Barbecue or grill, brushing with butter or oil, turning frequently, until cooked through--approx 15 minutes.
- 5NB-You can also do this with chicken portions like drumsticks and thighs; adjust cooking time accordingly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chicken Tikka Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 262.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g