- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift first 4 ingredients twice.
- Add mil & beaten egg to melted butter.
- Combine with dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
- Lightly fold in blueberries & fill well greased muffin tins no more than 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.