Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From taste of home's cooking school brand name cookbook that I found while I was puppysitting. I have not yet tried this recipe and the cook time is an estimate from the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagebaby mixed beans and carrots
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup broken up cashew pieces
- in large skillet heat oil over high heat.
- add veggies and cook for 1 minute stirring frequently.
- add cherries and syrup cook and stir 1minute more.
- Add salt and pepper and cashews cook and stir 1 minute until vegetables are tender.