Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I wanted to dehydrate some King Oyster Mushrooms and decided to give it a try. These become really crunchy and are so much better for you then potato chips. The only problem is finding them.. I don't see them often but when I do a grab a few packages. I got them at Ta Lin our international market here in Albuquerque.
- 6 king oyster mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs (your choice)
- garlic spray
- Cut the king oyster mushrooms into 1/4 slices.
- Spray with the garlic spray.
- Toss with the herbs.
- Dehydrate for 7 hours at about 110'F. This will retain the enzymes in the mushroom so you get the full benefit of this living food.
- These would be great with a non-dairy dip.
- Bon Appetit.