Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really easy recipe which is not only quick but really tasty. It goes well with chips, potato bites or in pitta pockets. Its great with lots of different dips and sauces.
- 8 ounces plain flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black and ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- oil (for frying)
- 3 -4 skinless chicken breasts
- Cut chicken into little strips approx 1 inch long.
- In a bowl add flour, paprika, pepper, mixed herbs, garlic powder and mix together well.
- Beat the two eggs in another bowl.
- Place oil in frying pan approx 1 inch deep and put on full heat until sizzling.
- Dip each strip of chicken in eggs, then coat in flour mixture until chicken is fully coated.
- Place in frying pan and turn until golden brown.
- Enjoy with salsa dip, garlic mayo, sweet chilli sauce -- Delicious!
I agree ... easy, quick and tasty. Even though mine came out more like chicken "fingers" rather than chicken "bits" - they had a nice flavor, not too spicy and the batter was very lite (which we like). We had ours with a Thai sweet chili sauce, THAT was very delicious! We will definitely be making this again, thanks for sharing!