Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From A Taste of Tradition
- 1 (8 ounce) packageau gratin potatoes with cheese
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce or 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in casserole dish and bake as directed.
- Spread sauce, browned hamburger and cheese in layers on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Horrible, I agree this had no flavor what so ever, I am so totally not a fan of processed food or food out of a box, I had a box that I needed to get rid of and I should have just given the box to a food bank because we ended up throwing it away it was way to bland for us. sorry..
I made this last week & it wasnt what i expected, im not a big fan of box potatoes. and i thought it taste ok, theres really no flavor to it, & it was very bland. sorry but im deleteing this from my cookbook