Recipe by Chicagopm
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it's easy to prepare and it's always well received.
Top Review by Merlot
This wonderful cake is rich and very moist. It is so easy to prepare and is a great recipe when you need to come up with a dessert in a hurry. I can't wait to make this for company...it will surely please everyone. Thanks for sharing, Chicagopm. This is a keeper for sure.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar (or glaze if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan- oil and flour (I like to use Baker's Joy).
- Mix cake mix, eggs, sour cream, water, oil and pudding mix until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Cover with foil.
- Dust with powdered sugar or glaze if desired.