Recipe by Fluffy
I got this recipe from Dairy Farmers of Canada site. I like to use thick sliced Italian bread for this.
Top Review by I'mPat
I halved the amount of cream cheese and dill pickle, used 2 very thin slices of smoked ham, a teaspoon of dijon mustard and 1 slice swiss cheese and 2 slices wholemeal/wholegrain toasting bread and made in the sandwich press for the DM who said it tasted good and enjoyed, thank you Fluffy, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by Boomette.
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 -2 slice ham
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 2 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and chopped dill pickle.
- Spread mixture on slice of bread.
- Top with ham, mustard, and swiss cheese and another slice of bread.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Butter outside of sandwich.
- Grill about 4 minutes each side.