Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A one bowl chocolate brownie mixture is poured on top of a quick crust you make yourself with three ingredients. Sprinkle with chunks of white chocolate and indulge!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Combine 1 cup flour and sugar, cut in butter until thoroughly crumbly. Press firmly on bottom of parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven, 15 minutes.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, remaining 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Cut into bars. (Store tightly covered at rooom temperature).