1/1 Photo of Decadent Cookies
Chef Decadent1's Note:
This recipe is compliments of Taste of Home. It was originally made for a guest lodge and according to the lore everyone that tastes it becomes ADDICTED!!! I have to say that I'm addicted too!!! I sure hope you try this one..I just had to share this one with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Divide dough into four portions; shape each into a 10 inch X 21/2 inch log.
- 5Place 4 inches apart on greased or foil lined baking sheets.
- 6Make a 1/2 inch depression down center of each log.
- 7Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 8Fill depressions with jam.
- 9Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool for 2 minutes.
- 11Remove to a cutting board; cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- 12Place on wire racks.
- 13In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm cookies.
- 14Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g