Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
A fruity and cookie-like delight
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 -14 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Pizza Stone or other round pan.
- Lightly flour your rolling pin and roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone; cool completely on baking stone.
- Place chocolate morsels in large bowl; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.
- Add cream cheese; whisk until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture over cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Hull remaining strawberries and cut in half.
- Slice banana.
- Arrange strawberries around edge of pizza; arrange banana slices in center of pizza.
- Chop almonds and sprinkle over banana slices.
- Cut into wedges and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.