1/2 Photos of Debbies Pineapple Upside Cake
1 hr 5 mins
debbies dishes's Note:
This is an old family recipe. It is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings (drained and juice reserved)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1In an iron skillet, melt butter.
- 2Sprinkle brown sugar in pan.
- 3Place pineapples onto sugar.
- 4Place cherry in middle of each ring.
- 5Lay pecan halves, top side down, around pineapple rings. set aside.
- 6In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 7Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- 8Mix buttermilk and pineapple juice. Set aside.
- 9Alternately add wet and dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- 10(always start with dry and end with dry).
- 11Add vanilla extract.
- 12DO NOT OVERMIX DOUGH.
- 13Pour into the prepared skillet, over fruit mixture.
- 14Bake 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 15Wait 4 minutes then Invert cake onto plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbies Pineapple Upside Cake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.1
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 674.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 75.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: