Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
photo by julie7000
- Ready In:
- 1 can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs, divided
- Brown pineapple, brown sugar and 3 t Butter together.
- Mix remaining ingredients together except egg whites.
- Add egg whites beaten stiff.
- Pour browned pineapple in cake pans and spread evenly and up sides.
- Pour in remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375 deg 30-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!