This is the ultimate cheese pizza! Its quite easy to make and tastes oh so yummy! The addtion of fresh veggies makes it even better. You can use any types of cheese and veggies you like best.
- 600 g flour (if using ordinary, youll need slightly less water) or 600 g whole grain flour (if using ordinary, youll need slightly less water)
- 375 ml water
- 44.37 ml oil
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips (diced if you prefer)
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 120 g gouda cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 100 g butter cheese, grated (or other mild cheeses)
- 44.37 ml pizza sauce or 44.37 ml tomato puree
- Combine all the dough ingredients and work into a smooth dough. Knead thoroughly and then roll out directly on a paper-lined baking sheet dusted with a little flour (this way you wont have to transfer it and it cant fall apart).
- Spread the gouda cheese pieces on the edge of the dough leaving some space so that you can fold the edge over the cheese to seal it.
- Spread dough (except for cheese edge) with pasta sauce or puree and top with veggies.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and mozzarella slices. YOu can also put them on top of your cheese edge.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C/400°F on the middle rack for 10 minutes. Then transfer to lowest rack, bake another 10 minutes and transfer back to middle rack for the last 5-10 minutes. Your pizza should be nicely browned and the dough not sticky anymore.