1/8 Photos of Death by Cheese Pizza
This is the ultimate cheese pizza! Its quite easy to make and tastes oh so yummy! The addtion of fresh veggies makes it even better. You can use any types of cheese and veggies you like best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g flour (if using ordinary, youll need slightly less water) or 600 g whole grain flour (if using ordinary, youll need slightly less water)
- 375 ml water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1Combine all the dough ingredients and work into a smooth dough. Knead thoroughly and then roll out directly on a paper-lined baking sheet dusted with a little flour (this way you wont have to transfer it and it cant fall apart).
- 2Spread the gouda cheese pieces on the edge of the dough leaving some space so that you can fold the edge over the cheese to seal it.
- 3Spread dough (except for cheese edge) with pasta sauce or puree and top with veggies.
- 4Sprinkle with grated cheese and mozzarella slices. YOu can also put them on top of your cheese edge.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C/400°F on the middle rack for 10 minutes. Then transfer to lowest rack, bake another 10 minutes and transfer back to middle rack for the last 5-10 minutes. Your pizza should be nicely browned and the dough not sticky anymore.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3395.7
- Calories from Fat 946
- Total Fat 105.2 g
- Saturated Fat 43.0 g
- Cholesterol 201.5 mg
- Sodium 2019.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 488.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.6 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 116.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: