Recipe by Deantini
I am a spoilt woman in the sense that my husband thinks nothing of going into the kitchen and whip up some amazing food, with or without a recipe. The other night he made this dish and we found the combination of mustard and cornflakes was just delicious. He cooks with a 'dash of this', 'a handful of that' etc so the measurements are best estimates. No salt/pepper was added, but you could do this before adding the mustard, if you like
Top Review by Nif
I love finding a recipe that has very few ingredients and lots of flavour! This is one of those special recipes. My tenderloins were quite large and I probably should have added a bit more mustard and corn flakes. It was great anyway! Made for 1, 2, 3 tag game. Thanks Deantini! :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, butterflied
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, bold and grainy if you have it
- 1 cup corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly the pork tenderloin.
- Smear the pork tenderloin with mustard all over.
- Crush cornflakes in food processor until texture is like coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the ternderloin with cornflakes and pat to secure crumbs.
- Cook on grill or pan for approx 15 minutes, depending on thickness.