Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Replace Dayment with your family's name - this will help you use up what's in your fridge!
- 1 (7 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese, dinner
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups vegetables (whatever you have, asparagus, frozen peas or corn, zucchini, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Kraft dinner per instructions on the box.
- Saute onion in a dash of oil in a large, deep skillet. After a few minutes add ground beef. Once browned, add other veggies and keep stirring to heat throughout.
- Add prepared Kraft dinner to the skillet, mix well, and top with shredded cheese. Season to taste.
- This is our toddler's favorite meal.