Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Does this sound gross or what?! But maybe you need a cool beverage for a construction site, or for a teenager's party...whatever! Looks can be deceiving!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen pink lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (1 1/2 gallon) container rainbow sherbet
- About 45 minutes before serving time, set cans of lemonade and limeade and container of sherbet out to thaw.
- After 15 minutes, scoop out half of the sherbet container's contents.
- Mix it into a brownish color.
- Return this mixture to the empty half of the sherbet container and to the freezer.
- Prepare lemonades and limeade according to the can directions.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Float scoops of the brownish sherbet on top of the lemonade mixture spreading it around to look like dirty brown suds.
- Do not stir.
I had this as a kid too. Yummy. Kids love the name!
Yeah, it looks pretty gross but it sure tastes fantastic. And SO easy. Thanks for this recipe.
Made this many times for piano recitals as a kid! Boy, did I love it!.. however, didn't think to MAKE it brown, it just went that way when things melted.. hehehe