Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is just good. I'd rather have this than the whole turkey dinner.
Make and share this Day After Turkey Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- left over turkey slice
- left over prepared stuffing
- left over cranberry sauce
- mayonnaise (the real stuff)
- white bread (wonder is the best)
- salt & pepper
- Put alot of mayo on the nice, fresh, soft wonder bread.
- Add the turkey slices, stuffing and cranberry sauce.
- Some salt& pepper and Enjoy!
Who knew leftovers could be so good?! We sliced our homemade yeast rolls and topped them with swiss cheese and leftover deep-fried cajun turkey. Then we put them in the oven at 350 long enough to melt the cheese and brown the rolls. Once they were out of the oven, we added mayo and whatever leftover toppings (green beans, mashed potatoes, etc.) we wanted. I was most skeptical about the cranberry sauce, but it was really good on the sandwich! Thanks!
This is exactly how I like my turkey sandwich...I actually enjoy this more then the turkey on the day. I use some butter on the bread too..Yum!
This was a tasty sandwich, I do not know if I would crave it however. A great way to use leftovers....I think it was more of a texture thing with me. Just a little too soft and mushy in the mouth....but the flavor was very good.