Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a Hellman's Mayonnaise advertisement. Posting this here for the day after Thanksgiving! Use that turkey in a different way.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup prepared salsa
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1 cup black beans (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive (optional)
- 1 cup diced cheese (optional)
- Combine the mayo and salsa.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients before serving.
Fabuloso! So pretty with the red onion dice too! Have a second turkey to smoke - it'll go straight away into the next round of this salad - served with French Country Soup & chewy toasty ciabatta rolls. On the permanant rotation (another one of the recipes that makes the trip to the turkey processing plant worthwhile!) TYTYTY for the keeper!
This is hands down , one of the best salads I've ever eaten! I love the mixture of mayo and salsa as a salad dressing!!! I never would've thought of this combination! The only thing that differs from the posted optionals and my salad is I didn't have the olives. Did everything else to a T and oh my goodness! We all 3 loved it! :) Thanks so much for posting Oolala! :) Oops! Need to add, instead of getting 4 servings of this , I'd say it was much closer to 6!
We just made this and it is very good. We put in everything except the olives. We would also put a few less onions, but that's just our preference.