Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This uses up some of the leftovers afer the big turkey feast! Not sure where it came from - it may be clipped from a woman's magazine.
- 2 cups prepared stuffing, leftover
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9" baking dish.
- Press 1 1/2 cups of stuffing into the dish. Reserve remaining stuffing for topping.
- Mix the other ingredients well. Spread evenly onto stuffing crust.
- Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup of stuffing on top and lightly press into filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- NOTE: Instead of spinach, I have also used the leftover green beans or the leftover corn/lima beans in this.
I have made this several times using some of our leftover Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing. I just realized I haven't reviewed the recipe. Everyone in my family loves it!