Aunt Willie's Note:
This uses up some of the leftovers afer the big turkey feast! Not sure where it came from - it may be clipped from a woman's magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9" baking dish.
- 2Press 1 1/2 cups of stuffing into the dish. Reserve remaining stuffing for topping.
- 3Mix the other ingredients well. Spread evenly onto stuffing crust.
- 4Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup of stuffing on top and lightly press into filling.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 7NOTE: Instead of spinach, I have also used the leftover green beans or the leftover corn/lima beans in this.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Day After Thanksgiving Bake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 1383.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g