Recipe by G.I.N.A.
Very simple, very easy! This recipe is for chocolate lovers! It's almost like eating a warm chocolate candybar in the form of a cake. I've added nuts or peanutbutter morsels before for a variation. These brownies are very moist. Good recipe to make with a child's help. This is a family recipe but it's too good not to share it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Stir butter and cocoa in sauce pan over low heat until butter is melted, then remove from heat.
- Mix in eggs with wire whip until mixture looks like chocolate pudding.
- Mix in sugar until blended.
- Mix in flour until well blended.
- Put mixture into 8x8 inch greased baking pan.
- Cook for 18 minutes only.
- Brownies should not be fully cooked in the middle. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.