1/1 Photo of Date-filled Oatmeal Bars
Originally from "Christmas Cookies"...a quick way to make oatmeal-date cookies..mmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, oats, soda, salt, & brown sugar.
- 2Cut butter in until it reaches the consistency of coarse meal.
- 3Press half of mixture across the bottom of an ungreased 12x8x2 baking pan.
- 4Combine dates, 1 c. sugar, and water in saucepan.
- 5Cook on low until sugar dissolves, dates soften, and mixture is thick and mushy.
- 6Spread date mixture over dough in pan.
- 7Cover with remaining dough.
- 8Bake at 325 for 40 min or until lightly browned.
- 9Cut into 1"x2" bars while still warm; remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date-filled Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g