- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add dry to butter/sugar mix. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Half dough and roll out on separate pans, slightly flattening the top.
- Bake once for 20 minutes, let cool (about 15 minutes) thickly slice and bake at 325F for 30 minutes.
- **Option: melt additional dark chocolate in double boiler and coat bottoms of finished Biscotti.