Recipe by KookieMomster
Not your typical gooey sweet cocoa brownies, these are full of 'ohh what is that?' flavors. And yet very simple to prepare.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cream
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, hazelnut brewed
- 10 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine (or 2 sticks)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine room temperature margarine, sugar, eggs, and molasses until smooth.
- Add cocoa, salt and extracts. Stir in coffee and cream.
- Slowly add flour until well combined.
- Grease a jelly roll pan.
- Spread batter evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.