1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Toll House®'s Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one half of dough in each muffin cup.
- 2BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- 3BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- 4PLACE peppermint candies in heavy-duty plastic bag. Then place bag between towel layers. Crush candies using rolling pin or other heavy object to about 1/4-inch in size. You should have a little over 1/2 cup. While holding strainer over batter, pour crushed candy into strainer. Shake to release all small candy pieces into batter; stir. Reserve larger candy pieces.
- 5SPOON about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup. Top each with 1/2 measuring teaspoon of reserved candy pieces.
- 6BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with additional 1/2 measuring teaspoon of candy pieces. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 66.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Dark Chocolate Delight Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk