1/3 Photos of Danish Cherry Bon Bon Cookies (With Frosting Recipe)
Great holiday treats to take to work or share with friends and neighbors. Now a tradition in this family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour (sifted)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 36 maraschino cherries (well drained, reserve juice)
- 1Mix butter and sugar together to a creamy consistency, then add vanilla.
- 2Add flour and salt gradually, mix with a fork.
- 3Make a small ball with dough and fold a Maraschino cherry in the middle, completely covering cherry in dough.
- 4Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- 5Cool cookies.
- 6Make frosting, thoroughly mix together frosting ingredients.
- 7Dip top of cookies into frosting and allow to dry.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Cherry Bon Bon Cookies (With Frosting Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice