Bon Bon Spareribs #1
This recipe was given to me by hockey Mom Linda a few years back. Her collection of easy comfort foods are always a success with my family.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 6 lbs spareribs, chopped 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chinese allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon msg (Accent)
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 cup flour (I use 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (I use 1 cup)
- Mix spareribs, allspice, salt, eggs, MSG and soya sauce together.
- Marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Mix together flour and crumbs.
- Put ribs into flour mixture and mix until well covered.
- Deep fry 2 or 3 minutes if freezing OR 4 to 5 minutes if eating right away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION