1/2 Photos of Danablu Tomatoes
Tomatoes stuffed with a combination of apples, celery, and blue cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a strainer over a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Cut a 1/4 inch slice off top of each tomato to make lids. Scoop center flesh and seeds from tomatoes into strainer.Press through strainer; set aside. Discard seeds. Invert tomato shells and lids onto paper towels; let drain 10 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine apple, olives, celery, and blue cheese. Spoon evenly into drained tomatoes.
- 4Stir 2 tablespoons strained tomato into mayonnaise.
- 5Top each filled tomato with a dollop of mayonnaise mixture.
- 6Serve remaining mayonnaise mixture in a small bowl.
- 7Top each serving with reserved lids, placed slightly to one side.
- 8Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danablu Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 354.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g