From America's Most Wanted Recipe's Cookbook haven't tried yet, but wanted to post for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the gelatin over water and let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the milk to almost a simmer over medium-low heat.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in the sugar, vanilla, and sugar with a wire whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved, at least 2 minutes.
- 5Stir into the gelatin mixture and let cool.
- 6Stir in the cream. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- 7Transfer to an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's directions for about 20 minutes or until creamy.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Queen Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1098.6
- Calories from Fat 634
- Total Fat 70.5 g
- Saturated Fat 43.8 g
- Cholesterol 261.6 mg
- Sodium 425.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 100.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g