Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have fun and choose your own flavors by adding in finely chopped Oreo cookies, chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Heath candy bars, Butterfinger candy bars, Smarties, whatever you wish --- all candy or cookies must be chopped and semi-frozen first before placing in the blender --- NOTE; Dairy Queen has a powerful blender/method to make their Blizzard, a conventional home blender may not be quite as thick, if you would like a thicker consistency then place your cup in the freezer for about 6-10 minutes after blending until it reaches the consistency you desire or you may freeze until completely frozen :)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream (for best results use only whipping cream)
- 1 -2 teaspoon smucker's fudge sauce
- chopped frozen candy bars (of choice) or cookie (of choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds on medium speed.
- Stop the blender and stir with a long spoon.
- Repeat until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into a large glass (it is advised to use a large plastic glass if placing in the freezer after blending).
- At this point you may place in the freezer for until desired consistency is achieved or you may freeze until completely frozen.
This was OK, but just a little too sweet for us.
Your right,it is verry easy to make.And good.
Thanks for the posting - my son couldn't get enough of this!