Recipe by Kree
This is a delicious dressing, especially for those who can't tolerate dairy! If you can eat dairy, feel free to substitute sour cream or buttermilk for the soy milk mixture. Or use low-fat or fat-free mayo and this can be very healthy! Prep time includes time to chill.
Top Review by crazeechristee
Myself and my 2 daughters cant have soy, gluten or dairy and we have REALLY been missing Ranch! I used original almond breeze milk and I cut the dill in half......This is better than actual Ranch! Thank u soooo much! Its amazing how a little thing like Ranch has made us very happy!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 7 1⁄2 tablespoons soymilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lemon juice and soy milk and let sit for 10 minutes. (An easier way to think about the measurement is to pour 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice into a measuring cup and add soy milk until it reaches 1/2 cup.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and soy milk mixture, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.