Recipe by Kree
Are you tired of storebought cocoa mixes that contain milk? Try this instead!
Top Review by lauralie41
I was a bit worried about the taste from using soymilk powder. There was a bit of a difference but not a major change. We enjoyed this mix recipe and it was nice to not have a migraine after drinking hot cocoa.
- 3 cups soymilk powder (I use Better Than Milk Light)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder (NOT hot cocoa mix)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine powdered soymilk, sugar, cocoa and salt in large, airtight container.
- For each serving, add 1/4 cup cocoa mixture into mug with 8 oz. boiling water; stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with Cool Whip or other dairy-free whipped cream substitute, if desired.