Recipe by alapeanutbuttersandwiches
This recipe was inspired by my son who is allergic to dairy... a great way for him to enjoy pancakes without having to cut them up. Just dunk, no need to eat with utensils...he can just use his hands!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- cooking spray
- maple syrup, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat electric griddle to 375 degrees and prepby spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, beat together water, extra virgin olive oil and eggs; stir in Bisquick until blended.
- By tablespoonfuls, portion batter onto hot griddle to form dollar-sized pancakes.
- Cook until edges are dry and bubbles in pancakes burst. Turn, cook until golden.