Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the exact recipe with brands that I used. It tasted great and no one knew it was dairy free. I used homemade marshmallow fluff, I used Homemade Marshmallow Fluff. I think any would work either homemade or store bought.
- 3⁄4 cup dairy-free margarine (Nucoa Buttery Sticks)
- 2⁄3 cup full fat soymilk (Silk Original, red carton)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy chocolate chips (Kirkland Signature Brand from Costco are dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream (or homemade)
- In a large pot combine the margarine, soymilk, and sugar.
- Cook over med-high heat, stirring continuously until the mixture reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until they are completely melted and completely mixed inches.
- Add vanilla; stir well.
- Stir in marshmallow cream until it is completely mixed with the chocolate.
- Pour fudge into a greased pan.
- Let cool. You can put it in the refrigerator to cool quickly.