Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My Dad's been making this recipe ever since before I can remember. He also makes a point to never tell anyone how to make it. well, I've got it now!! and I'm letting everyone know how how it's done :) We usually serve this over angel hair pasta.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 slabs thick cut bacon
- 4 -6 large haddock fillets
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- mix together sour cream, parm cheese, and minced garlic. Lay bacon on the bottom of a 9x13 pan (we always use glass). Lay fish on top of bacon. Pour Cheese mixture over the haddock.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
This was tasty. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the bacon was kind of soggy. Made for My 3 Chefs.