1/5 Photos of Dad's Oatmeal Cookies
These were my Dad's favorite when I was a kid, now they are hubby's favorite.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter, shortening and sugars. Add egg, water and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in oats and raisins.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake for about 11-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g