Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I topped these SF syrup with a side of ham and they were SCRUMPTIOUS. Next is trying them as waffles.... GREAT FOR LOW CARB/SOMERSIZING
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder (vanilla)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Microwave cream cheese until VERY soft.
- You don't want any lumps in the batter.
- I did 1 min on high.
- Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add whey protein, splenda, vanilla and baking powder.
- Mix until smooth (I ended up using a hand mixer to get lumps out) Cook on low heat on greased frying pan or griddle, let them set before flipping.