Recipe by Sajitha Vinod
I used to make fruit salads and happened try this out for a change. It was yummy.
- 5 teaspoons custard, any flavour i use pineapple or vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons whipped fresh cream
- chopped fresh fruit (pineapple, apple, cherries, pear, banana)
- chocolate chips or ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a paste of 5tsp milk and custard powder and keep aside.
- Boil milk with sugar.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the custard mixture little by little.
- Stir the mixture well and place it on the stove again for 2-3 minutes.
- The paste thickens and becomes creamy.
- Remove from stove.
- Let it cool.
- Add the whipped cream to it.
- Add the chopped fruits and mix well.
- Cool it and serve with a spoon of ice cream or chocolate chips.