Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Gently lifted from a soy sauce site, this is kid friendly! Curry dip is used alot in India, parts of Africa and England!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1⁄2 bunch cauliflower
- 12 baby carrots
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jam or 1⁄2 teaspoon marmalade
- Divide the broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces and place them in boiling water until they are done, 5-8 minutes. You may cook the carrots with the broccoli and cauliflower if desired, or leave raw. Actually, you don't have to cook any of the vegetables, it's up to you.
- Mix the dip ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Arrange broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes on a plate with the dip and enjoy!
This was a really good dip, but I found the soy sauce made it a little too salty. I really do think though, the marmalade and curry go very well together.
I really like curry so thought this dip would be a for sure winner. I thought it was good, but I probably wouldn't make it again. The marmalade worked well to sweeten the dip a tad which made the strong curry flavour a bit more mellow. Thanks Sharon!