Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from a Pillsbury Crescents recipe book. Putting here for safe keeping.
- 2 (453.59 g) cancrescent dinner rolls
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml milk
- 29.58 ml apricot preserves
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped drained water chestnut
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 29.58 ml chopped almonds
- heat oven to 375°F Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough on work surface and pinch seams to seal. Press each to form 12x9 inch rectangle. Cut each into 12 squares.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and apricot preserves with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in chicken, cheese, water chestnuts, onions and curry powder.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in center of each square. Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.