Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I needed a cold salad for a potluck dinner, and put together this salad from makings I had in my refrigerator, and everyone just raved about it, and wanted the recipe, so here it is. When I made it the first time, I just threw it together, so the ingredients are all estimates of what I used the first time.
- 473.18 ml chicken, diced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 198.44 g box macaroni, rings
- 566.99 g can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml coconut milk
- Heat oil in a frying pan or wok, add spices, then cook diced chicken, let cool.
- Cook macaroni rings according to package, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Mix together chicken, rings, drained pineapple tidbits, sliced green onions (including the greens), cilantro, mayo and coconut milk.
- Refrigerate until serving, at least 2 hours.