Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 -8 chicken wings, disjointed
- curry powder
- garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 2 medium red skin white potatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Season wings to taste, using curry powder generously.
- Cut potatoes into bite size cubes.
- Saute chicken wings, onion, green pepper and potatoes in oil until brown.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water.
- Simmer until juices thicken and chicken is tender.
We are chicken wing lovers and totally loved this! I left out the green pepper and added extra onions and threw in some mushrooms. great dish served with rice!
This dish was sooo easy and came out great! Thanks. :)
This is a very good curry dish. I made it with boneless skinless chicken breasts and omitted the bellpepper as I didn't have any. I wasn't sure of the cooking time but it ended up being 30 - 40 minutes for the chicken and potatoes to be ready. I served it with cinnamon peaches as a substitue for chutney and it was delicious!